Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Fan of The Month - Chris!

Thanks for all the applications! They were all great & it was hard to choose but I have chosen!

Congratulations to Chris! He lives in the US & is a big fan of Maryse. Make sure you follow his Maryse fan support twitter http://www.twitter.com/Maryse4Life/! Here's what he had to say:

I am probably one of the biggest Maryse fans you will ever know. I cannot go a single day without listening to Maryse's amazing theme song while looking at drop-dead gorgeous pictures of her. In my spare time, I constantly open Maryse's Twitter page to see if she's tweeted anything very recent, because I cannot live without reading new tweets from her in a new day. Her positive attitude towards life helps me feel better when I'm slightly down because it's good to know there are good people out in the world who live their lives to the fullest. All in all, I am one of Maryse's biggest fans and one of my top goals in life, if not my number one goal, is to meet the Sexiest of the Sexy one day and receive an autograph or something else from her that I will treasure for the rest of my life. -Chris (@Maryse4Life)

Congrats Chris! If you sent an applications you DO NOT need to send another one. I save all the applications & if you sent you probably will be chosen in the upcoming months. If you haven't sent in applications here's how you can be the next or one of the upcoming Fan's. Email me at marysesexyfanofmonth@hotmail.com with your first name, state and/or country, & 3-5 sentences on why you love Maryse & should be Fan of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment